Saturday, December 3, 2022

ANOTHER COLD AND RAINY DAY

 It rained again today. It is SO cold again today. Those two things are miserable together. Lucky does not want to go for walks. I finally got her out between rainstorms and she only wanted to go around the corner before she ran (and I mean ran!) back home. She is also not too happy about her new coat. I think she is happy she has it on when she is out in the cold but she doesn't like putting it on. 

Update on Lucky: she is growling more which I am taking as she is feeling better. When she was not feeling well she never growled. Now she is much more feisty! Back to normal.

I did almost my entire Christmas shopping today. I had some ideas of what I wanted to buy for some folks but I had to research for others. I think I have some fun presents.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. You did not even as for my list. I mean OK, but do you need my address ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!