Monday, December 12, 2022

TRYINGTO FEEL BETTER

 I am trying to feel better. You know that feeling when you are trying really hard to feel better but you just can’t get there. That is me today. 

It is still so cold here. It is so unusual to wear a turtleneck here but here I am wearing a turtleneck. 

More Christmas gifts arrived for me to wrap and box up. The gifts I wrapped and boxed over the weekend were picked up and are on their merry way to their récipients. Now I remember why I started buying gifts online. It is harder to buy gifts, get them delivered to my home, wrap them, and then box them up and ship them out. 

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. I started buying online because, ahh who am i kidding, I don't buy presents. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!