Wednesday, December 28, 2022

MEMORIAL FOR BABY BIRD

 The soil was moved to the backyard by two guys. They spread it around the backyard. Then they dug a hole for the water feature. I asked them very nicely to dig a little deeper so I could bury something under the water feature. They complied and I buried my previous bird, Baby. Baby was in the freezer since he passed away. (wrapped up and in a box) I placed him in the hole and asked for a minute and they all bowed their heads while I took a minute. It was sweet. Now the water feature will be his memorial. 

The landscaper also put in the path to the standing garden and the bench. It is really coming together. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how much better your yard looks. Wow it is looking great.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!