Tuesday, December 13, 2022

FIRST PHYSICAL THERAPY APPOINTMENT

 I managed to get some more decorating done today. The most important thing I got done was I figured out how to have my angel stay up on top of my tree and while doing that, I accidentally fixed the top string of lights. The lights either have a short in the wire or a bulb is loose but when I affixed a chopstick to the top of the tree in order to have something to put the angel on, I tweaked the cord and the lights popped on. I’m not going to touch anything. 

I finished wrapping the gifts that arrived. I am waiting on three gifts. Once one more gets here tomorrow, I am mailing out three boxes. I have one more box and a small package to go. 

I went to physical therapy to figure out my feet. At first I wasn’t sure I was going to like the guy. He came highly recommended but he was so serious. By the end he loosened up.  I have a plan of attack that includes riding my stationary bike, rollers, towels and heat.  He isn’t quite sure what is wrong but says we will figure it out.

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!