Wednesday, December 7, 2022

HANDYMAN VISIT

 I am a horrible cousin. I forgot to call my cousin for their birthday. We talk all the time. I knew it was their birthday but I didn’t want to call during work hours and then it slipped my mind. Then it was too late to call. I did text and post a Facebook post so I didn’t completely ghost them. I just felt badly. 

I had a handyman here today doing a bunch of work. He was here all day doing various tasks such as cleaning out my dryer duct, bracing my fireplace, fixing a wall, fixing a lock, moving stuff and taking junk to the dump. So much stuff got taken care of. 

While he was doing that, I was making appointments to get my car fixed, my car checked, and the termite guys coming. It was a busy day. 

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!