Wednesday, December 14, 2022

10 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

I can't believe it is 10 days until Christmas. This month just flew by. I packaged up four more packages today. They are ready to go to the post office. I am going to take them tomorrow morning. I just have to drop them off since they are labeled and paid for already. Then I have one left to go. One lousy gift that has not arrived yet. 

I got a surprise phone call from a dear friend. She lives in Europe so talking on the phone has to be organized with the time difference. I hope to see her one day in the not too distant future. 

I took some advice she gave me and followed through with it. Sometimes you just need a friend to help by giving you a different perspective. 

I feel Lucky is well enough to go for a second walk with the dog walker this week. We are going to try it and see what happens. 

The landscaper comes again tomorrow bright and early. Let's see what progress happens tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. ten days? Oh for heavens sakes. I have to find out if Sheryl wants Shampoo again this year. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!