Saturday, December 10, 2022

STARTED DECORATING FOR CHRISTMAS

 There is lots of rain today. During a quick break in the rain I ran Lucky around the block. 

I started decorating for Christmas. I put the shiny silver Christmas tree up. I put some lights on it, I tested them first, and once I got them on the tree, part of the strand didn’t work. Ergh! 

The landscaper was supposed to come and bring dirt but it is raining. 

I received some Christmas gifts and wrapped them so they can be put in the mail first thing Monday. 

Then I started to not feel very good. Just tired and achy. I went to bed at 8pm. 

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. I so hope you are feeling better. Hey I can send my address in case you have extra presents to send out?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!