Thursday, November 3, 2022

WHAT A DAY

I love my business. I keep saying it. I love my business. Today was a crazy day. I had clients with a COVID outbreak, someone going on pregnancy leave, and person going out on medical leave all on one day. Talk about keeping me on my toes. Do all the emergencies have to happen on one day? 

I had a chance to take Lucky around the block at lunch time and again, she practically ran. Then tonight she was very energetic. I am very happy. 

I had a quick dinner so I could watch a virtual live book discussion of a book I read "Ear Hustle". It is about a podcast that was started at CA State Prison San Quentin. It was very interesting. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am very familiar with Ear Hustle. It is a great little podcast, I have not read the book. I may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!