Friday, November 11, 2022

VÉTÉRAN’S DAY

 Happy Veteran’s Day! I decided to take the day off or so I thought. I had a client make an appointment for 11am that I needed to attend. It was a really good meeting but I wanted a day off. 

I was supposed to take Lucky to the vet to get tested to make sure her UTI was all gone but I called and since she is now on more antibiotics they want me to wait. The antibiotics mess up the test.

Then a client contacted me and said I needed to do some paperwork someone today. Ugh! Then another client emailed that I needed to invoice by the end of business today so they can bill someone else. So I spent an hour getting that completed. There went my relaxing day! The struggle is real when you are a small business owner. 

I decided order food to be delivered. I was tired. I got Mediterranean food. It was so good. I got tofu and veggie kabobs with rice pilaf and hummus. This one is going on repeat! 

Until tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. Sounds incredibly busy for taking the day off. Let Lucky know I have a sympathy UTI. Different reason I am sure, but Same Damn Thing (SDT).

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!