Friday, November 18, 2022

SECOND TRY AT PNEUMONIA SHOT

 I was planning on baking today but instead I decided to spend my day off being, well, off. I did a whole lot of nothing. I am not very good at doing nothing. I sit and think about all the things I could be doing. I am trying to teach myself to be okay doing nothing. Or not much of anything. 

The pneumonia vaccine saga continues. To catch you up a few weeks ago when I received my flu shot I was also supposed to get my pneumonia shot. I didn’t end up getting the pneumonia shot because the pharmacy didn’t know which shot to give me. I found out which shot to get and today was my appointment. I got there (I am starting to be a regular there) and the phlebotomist said they ran out of the shot I needed. He needed to order more and he made me a new appointment. Let’s give it a third try. 

I walked Lucky twice and ran into a couple of neighbors. I invited them over this weekend to sit outside and catch up. It should be fun.

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!