Sunday, November 13, 2022

FINISHED THE COOKIES

 I got up and had a plan for the day. It was sent into a bit of chaos when the wifi went down. I had to make another plan for a while. 

I made the icing for my cookies and it didn't come exactly like I wanted. It was more like a glaze than icing. I made due but it wasn't ideal. The cookies look cute; especially the leaves. 

There are acorns, pumpkins, squirrels, and leaves. They taste good and that is most important. 

I took Lucky for two walks today. The second walk which was around dinner time was the fastest. She practically ran around the block. I don't know if she was cold or hungry but I was gasping for air. I contacted the dog walker and told him she was ready to go with him again. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey I like the cool fall cookies. Send me two pumpkins and ten acorns. I got a need for some cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!