Friday, November 25, 2022

DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING

 I had a busy day. I had the landscaper guy coming to discuss the backyard. We talked about the plans and after a bit of time we decided to change the plans a bit. I wanted more green space. It looks like the work may begin soon. I had almost given up thinking it would happen this year. 

I had another appointment and wouldn’t you guess both men showed up at the same time. I had to juggle the appointments. Both men were nice about it. 

Then in the afternoon, I had my third try to get a pneumonia shot. Here is the play-by-play:  I showed up and they told me they weren’t sure they had the vaccine. Then, once they found it, they asked me my birth date and said I was too young to get the vaccine. At this point I am frustrated since this is my third time going through this. Then I filled out the paperwork and was given my vaccine. This all took 25 minutes. As I was leaving one of the phlebotomist told me goodbye and « see you next time » . I’ve had more vaccines this year than I’ve had since I was a baby. 

Until tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. What men on time? Hey we may want their man cards. They are going to give the rest of us a bad name if we don't stop them. Remind them that part of the man oath is "I will never do what I am supposed to do, or when I am supposed to do it." So they have got man card problems. Big time !!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!