Friday, November 4, 2022

BACK TO THE VET TO GET A DIAGNOSIS

 I took Lucky to the veterinarian again. I was so concerned with her heavy and loud breathing even when she was awake and sitting still. The vet said she has an upper respiratory infection and needs antibiotics. The antibiotics need to be ordered from a dog pharmacy and will take a few days. Meanwhile I am giving her human cough meds. It seems like it is the same type of infection she had before. 

 I took care of a bunch of errands: getting bird food for Sunny, dropped off my ballot, and dropped off two packages. I returned my Oofos shoes and the scissors that I got that were not what were advertised. I am getting replacement Oofos in another size and my money back on the scissors. I already bought another pair of scissors. 

It was a busier day than I expected when I a client called with an emergency. Even though I am trying not to work on Friday's, I will take emergency calls and emails. I got other emails and responded that I would respond back on Monday. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!