Monday, November 28, 2022

LUCKY'S COAT ARRIVED

 Lucky's new coat has arrived. I tried putting a coat on Lucky when she was a pup but that did not go too well. I got the coat on her but she attacked me every time I tried to get it off her. When I finally got it off her, I returned it to the store. 

 Now that she is older, I thought I would try again. Plus she has been shivering since it has been unseasonably cold. Normally it gets in the 40s during the night. It has been down in the 40s during the day! I know for those of you in the north or the mid-west that is nothing but your houses are made for that weather. Our homes are not made for this type of weather. Our homes do not have double paned windows, good insulation and actual heat. My heat is one small vent in each room. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh sure she is cool now, but wait until she asks for two bags of kibbles and the car keys.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!