Tuesday, November 15, 2022

EIGHTEEN YEARS. IN HOME

I can't believe I moved into my home eighteen years ago today. It does not feel like 18 years ago. I moved in and then a few years later construction started. Then there were the after construction years. My memories are broken up like that. 

I had another crazy day of work today. I have another interview with a potential client on Thursday and I am beginning to think I should pass on the gig. 

I finally found time to online food shop tonight. I was honestly running out of necessities. This morning I ran out of butter. That's when you know the situation is getting desperate. Food will be delivered tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Online food shop? Sounds like a great time to visit. Me and my 27 kids will be over on Friday. We will plan on the rest of our life or until the food runs out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love online food shopping now. I dont think I will ever step foot in a supermarket again!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!