Monday, November 14, 2022

GOOD LUCKY REPORT

 Lucky went with the dog walker today. She was excited to go to the door when he arrived but then tried to back out part way down the stairs.  I shut the door and made her go. The report was that she walked the whole way (almost 2 miles) but was at the back of the pack. Much better than last time when she only walked 1/2 way, was slow and had to be put back in the car for a nap. I was told that her ID charm on her collar may be too heavy so I ordered her a new one that is super light. I have noticed that it drags lower than before. I usually take her collar off in the house since she has been sick. But overall a good report. She came home and immediately looked for food and fell asleep. Then she ate a big dinner and wanted to play. 

I worked all day. No time for anything else. It was non-stop. I don't think I signed up for this but suddenly everything has gone crazy. It is good to feel needed. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!