Wednesday, November 9, 2022

MEDICINE NO SHOW

 Work has been non-stop. Busy every day, all day. 

I waited for two days for Lucky’s medicine and it didn’t show up today. I called the company and found out that a few weeks ago they were bought over and when their databases merged, some customers addresses got messed up. Her medicine got shipped to another address. I will get it tomorrow. 

Lucky wanted to play tonight. She grabbed her toys and we played her favorite « catch me, catch me ». Where one of us runs around and the other tries to catch the other.  I think she had fun. 

Until tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. Lucky called me, she liked it better when she had the toy trying to catch you. She said she was just trying to give the toy back, so she could take it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves to be chased. She is a funny dog. A love bug.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!