Thursday, November 10, 2022

TREE TRIM

Today started out with a quick and early trip to the post office to pick up Lucky's medicine that was delivered to the wrong address. I took Lucky with me for a fun ride in the car. I gave her the antibiotics and she was sound asleep for hours. 

After a solid chunk of work hours, it was time for the tree guys. Five guys showed up and took care of my white birch in about one hour. Two guys climbed it and the other three took care of the branches and put them in the chipper. Then they cleaned my backyard better than it looked before they arrived. They even took a giant ivy root at my request and put it in the chipper. When the root was first dug out and wet it weighed about 80 pound but now that it was dry the guy said it only weighed about 25 pounds. I could have picked it up! 

The tree looks great. It is thinned out and made smaller. I keep cutting it back every couple of years. 

I spoke to my doctor about my RA doctor's appointment a few weeks ago. I am making a plan for my next appointment. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!