Wednesday, November 2, 2022

LUCKY RAN ON HER WALK

 It rained today again. I worked most of the day. 

At about 5 pm I asked Lucky if she wanted to go for a walk. It had stopped raining. She jumped up and practically danced to her leash. We got outside and she ran down the sidewalk. We ran into a friend and I thought she would be excited but she just wanted to keep running around the block. Run she did. I was gasping for air. Then she came inside and ate. It it was good to see her snapping back a bit more. 

My eye was worse this morning. Luckily the eye wash arrived. The medicine should arrive tomorrow. 

My scissors also arrived today. I bought scissors to trim my hair. I was going to go somewhere to get my hair trimmed but then I found a website that shows me how to trim my own hair. I bought two pairs or scissors and one pair didn’t come as advertised so I am sending them back. 

More rain tomorrow.

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Good for Lucky. You should see my hair after I cut it. That may be the reason i no longer have hair. Well that and I hear my mother may have had something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!