Monday, November 21, 2022

FINALLY HEARD FROM LANDSCAPER

After calling on Saturday and making an appointment for Lucky to see the vet this afternoon, I called and cancelled it this morning. Instead I spoke to the veterinarian. He agreed with me that she did not need to go in and see him but the shivering that she was having is probably due to continued infection from the upper respiratory infection. So he is prescribing another two weeks of antibiotics for her upper respiratory infection. She had the upper respiratory infection for quite some time before she got antibiotics for it so he feels that it may take some time for her to get rid of it. Although she is feeling much better he's worried that it's going to take a little time for her to completely get rid of it.

I did send lucky with the dog walker and he said that she mostly stayed with the pack but when they got close to his car she took a shortcut. He said he turned around and suddenly she was gone and he saw her doing a shortcut and she arrived to the car faster than everybody else. So maybe she was a little tired and wanted to get to the car quickly. Who knows but she did walk the whole time so that's good news.

I had another busy day at work and realized at 1:30 I had been sitting at my desk continuously since 9:00 in the morning.

At 8:30 tonight I suddenly got a text from the landscapers assistant from months ago asking if I'm still looking for someone to work on my backyard. I texted back that I was and we are meeting up on Friday. I'm quite excited about this.

I headed to bed early this evening because I have a little bit of an upset stomach that I can't figure out why I have it but I don't have a fever and I took a covid test and it's negative. Maybe I ate something that didn't agree with me. I have to wake up early because the fireplace guy is coming and I need to be ready. I had a fun time cleaning out my fireplace this evening to get ready. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for shortcut Lucky. Had fun cleaning out a fireplace? We may define fun differently ?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!