Saturday, November 12, 2022

BAKED COOKIES

 I wanted to sleep late today but my left eye is having issues. This time of year my eyes are a mess. 

After paying bills, I took Lucky for a walk and mailed the bills. When we got back, I baked some cookies. I plan to ice them tomorrow. After making the cookies, I needed to lay down a bit. Then a client called and I had to do something for 15 minutes. After eating dinner, I called it a day. I watched TV and tried to clear out my DVR because it is time for 25 movies of Christmas. I love Christmas movies. Last year I watched all 25 movies. 

Until tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. Dear God you and my wife I think. She watches ever one and then relives it while telling me about it. Really if I was at all interested I would have watched it. That is OK, when she starts I respond by telling her WWII history and theory. I think it is a draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise not to write the plot of any Christmas movies.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!