Friday, April 10, 2020

TROLLS MOVIE

It's it funny how sometimes you are looking forward to something for so long that once it comes, you don't want to do it right away?  I have been looking forward to this Trolls movie for weeks.  I loved the Trolls first movie and I thought I will be so excited for this second Trolls movie.  I have it on my calendar.  But then today it came out and I didn't watch it.  I think maybe I will this weekend.  Maybe I built it up too much in my head as something to look forward to?  There is so little to look forward to these days except getting out of our homes that watching the Trolls seemed like a good thing to look forward to.

But then what is the next thing once this is gone?  Will there be another fun thing to look forward to?  another funny movie?   A good show to watch?  I know Hollywood needs to make money but they are missing out on a great opportunity here.  I am a captive audience.  I have very little to spend my money on (what little I have) and I would spend it on a great, funny movie if they rolled one out right now.  We need funny movies right now.  Where are Amy Poehler, Wanda Sykes, Melissa McCarthy, Whoopie Goldberg, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Ali Wong, Tina Fey, Tiffany Haddish,  and Leslie Jones?  We need to laugh right now.

Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!