Monday, April 27, 2020

DAY 45 BIG DECISIONS COMING UP

Day 45 since I have left the house

I have a very big decision to make in my life coming up.  It is a decision that I was so sure I knew what my decision was going to be pre-coronavirus but everything changed on 3/4 when the state placed a state of emergency.  Then there was a stay-at-home order that has been in place for six weeks.  It is now in effect for another month.  Who knows how much longer it will be in effect?

I am on a total lock down to protect my health.  I have to stay laser focused that my health is my number one priority.  I have to keep thinking: put your mask on first before you put masks on others.  Take care of myself before I can take care of others.      

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!