Saturday, April 11, 2020

BREADGASM

Okay, I am so excited.  My friend M went to the store and bought me bread.  Tons of bread.  He got me two loaves of Jewish rye bread and three packages of cinnamon raisin English muffins.  I am so excited to have bread in the house again.  It is amazing how much you miss bread when you don't have it.  How many times I wanted a piece of toast or a grilled cheese sandwich?

He also got me Veganese.  I thought I had enough but after making vegan chickun salad and "tuna" salad, I was running low.  Now I am set for another month at least.

The drop off made me so happy.  Then my new yoga pants came early from Amazon.  And I got my delivery of Israeli Pearl Couscous.  I love pearl couscous.  I got two huge containers of couscous and now I can make as much as I want.  So I made some cumin flavored couscous for dinner to eat with chickpea samosas.  Delicious dinner.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!