Thursday, April 16, 2020

PERFORMED A NEW TASK TODAY

I read the Federal Guidelines for opening the government from the Coronavirus.  It seems that I will be sheltering-in-place for at least Phase 1 and Phase 2.  Who knows how long that will be?  I am blessed I am able to work from home and can stay at home. 

I performed a new task today.  I deposited a check through an app.  I was so happy because a paycheck showed up yesterday that I was told was lost in the USPS mail debacle where my mail was returned instead of forwarded.  Turns out it was just sitting somewhere and was forwarded yesterday.  I contacted my client and they had not stopped payment yet so I was able to deposit it.  I live close to my branch so I usually just pop by and deposit it in person but this app is great.  So easy. 

I was on a support group zoom today for foster and adopt parents.  The support group usually meets in person but I can never go because it is at an awkward time too far away.  I was happy it was online because I could participate.  I met some great parents in all stages of the process.  

I have been coloring lately.  I find it fun and calming.  I have a hard time sitting still and this helps when I watch TV.

Until tomorrow..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!