Thursday, April 9, 2020

LOST MAIL

I decided during this crazy time that I would have some of my business mail temporarily sent to my home.  I thought this would be a simple task.  NO!  First, it takes up to 10 business days to take effect it said.  Well, it took more during this unsettled time.  Then once the mail started coming, the mail that was at my going to my other address during those "more than 10 days" has disappeared.  I think it was sent "return to sender" for some strange reason.  I contacted a credit card company and they said the bill was returned.  So I spent my day trying to track down my mail. 

I finally sent in my appeal to the Insurance-Company-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named for my Doctor bill from 2018.  It has gone to collections already because the Insurance-Company-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named refuses to pay their portion.  I have been fighting this for four months. 

It was a full day!  Dealing with bureaucracies. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!