Tuesday, April 21, 2020

DAY 39 COOKIES AND SOUP

Day 39 since I have left the house

Today I tried Qigong for the first time.  I watched a show about it on cable and did some of the movements.  I thought I would be interested but after doing it, I decided it was not for me.  I used to do Tai Chi and I think that is more my style.  It is more constant movement and more like a dance.  Maybe I will try to do Tai Chi tomorrow and see what I remember.

I did a phone chat with my nutritionist today.  He said it sounded like I was doing pretty good with the shelter-in-place.  I planned pretty well and I have meals to prepare.  We went over the multitudes of grains and dry things I have in my cabinet and what I can make with them.  I have about 8 types of rice.  I could live on rice alone for weeks!  While I was in the cabinet I found some old (don't ask how old) cookie mixes.  They are Betty Crocker so I can make them vegan very easy.  They are just dry mixes so there is nothing to go bad.  

So tonight I made chocolate chip cookies!  They came out really delicious.

I also made soup for dinner.  It is White Bean Fennel Soup.  It was so delicious and filling for dinner. I used kale instead of spinach and it still tasted super.
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!