Saturday, April 4, 2020

GIRLS MOVIE NIGHT AND NACHOS, TOO MANY NACHOS

I woke up early this morning and ordered food for movie night.  I saw that the place I wanted to order from allowed me to order in advance.  Cool. I could do it at 9 am and not worry about doing it later in the day.  I ordered the makings for nachos and a burrito for tomorrow.  I can't just get nachos because for a vegan that would be chips, salsa, guacamole and beans.  I ordered the chips, guacamole, and beans and I put my salsa and vegan cheese on it at home.  Popped it in the microwave and voila!  Nachos vegan style.

During the day I scanned some old photos to put up on a group site for family to view.  I thought this would be fun for others to see.

Then it came time for the food to be delivered before movie night with the girls.  I got a call 5 minutes before the delivery time; no food.  The delivery guy showed up and there was no order.  He told me to call the delivery support line.  Well, it has no phone number, of course.  It is a chat.  The chat was on pause for too many chats.  So I called the restaurant and they were "why didn't you call the delivery service"  I said "you took my money I just want my food.  We can figure this out together."   And we did.  They found the order and got it out to me pronto.  They were very nice.  I was very nice despite what some people who know me might think. 

Tonight was girls movie night.  It was delayed since my food didn't show up until 3 minutes until 6pm.  Movie night was supposed to start at 6pm.  Normally this would not be a problem because we are all in one place but since we are all sheltering-in-place, we are all watching the movie through Netflix Party and it was scheduled to start at 6pm.  We sorted it out and everyone was patient as I heated up my food.  We were going to watch Bridemaids but Netflix didn't have that movie so we watched Mr. Right.  It was good.  I had seen it before but I had forgotten a lot of it.  I ate too many nachos and I may fall asleep early.  The girls didn't use the chat feature that much so it was more like we were three people watching the same movie at the same time in different places.   Then we didn't talk after the movie so it was a bit disassociated.  Not like when we are together.  There was no chit chat or catching up.

Now I am going to watch Onward on Disney+.  I have been waiting for this movie.  I will write about it tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!