Wednesday, April 1, 2020

THINGS TO DO TODAY

Today started with me helping my parent with cellphone issues.  It is always fun to give tech support over the phone on a phone you can't see. 

Later it was day three of cheering for the medical workers at 7pm.  More and more people are joining in. 

I have been playing ball inside with Lucky for about a week now.  I throw the ball and she runs and gets it.  She is not very good at giving the ball back so it takes a while.  She loves the exercise. 

I am trying to find a food delivery service.  My area is now inside until May 3rd and there is talk of it being changed to the end of June.  I am trying to get ahead of the curve and buy some food online now.  One service is booked through the end of April.  That is crazy!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!