Thursday, July 31, 2014

BREAST CANCER DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

Today I went to see my breast cancer doc. I don't have breast cancer but I have breast cancer in my family. So I have to be checked constantly.  For some reason I fell off the docs radar.  Suddenly last week I realized I had not been for a mammogram or MRI for at least a year.  Today I went to see what was going on.  With the new ACA healthcare, the appointment was only a co-pay and I don't need any approval for a mammogram.

I walked away with an appointment for a mammogram tomorrow morning.  Then I will be having a MRI once it gets approved by The-Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.   This will get me back in track.

When I had my breast cancer scare a few years ago my friend bought me a tiara. I wear it everytime I go for a breast test.  It keeps me safe. The Power of the Tiara.

My dinner was very filling tonight. Delicious!

Tofu with tomato sauce, salad, sautéed spinach, roll, and grapes.

I rode the stationary bike for 10 miles on level 3 in one hour.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!