Sunday, July 20, 2014

DAILY POSTINGS

Some of you may enjoy my postings. Some of you may think that I write about boring day-to-day things in my blog. To me the day-to-day is important. My dogs, my bathroom renovation, backyard, exercise. Each of those postings means something to my life with RA.

Today I had a migraine and my bathroom renovation made it possible for me to take a lovely and relaxing bath this afternoon.

My dogs. They are a wonderful source of comfort.  Today Lucky curled up with me while I took a nap.

The backyard is an oasis in which to escape and read a book or watch the fish in the pond while eating lunch. Relaxation is good therapy for RA. 

The exercises to help with my physical therapy, strength training and weight loss. This will help with my RA. 

The everyday seems mundane but everything ties into RA in one way or another.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I like your posts. They're down-to-earth and realistic, and I get that what you write about has pertinence to your RA and how you feel. Everything is so interconnected!

    And you know, most of us don't lead "exciting" lives. Neither do people who don't have RA. Blog on, Adrienne!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!