Tuesday, July 8, 2014

CONVERSATION WITH GUT DOC

Today I went to see my gut doc. I have not seen her since my colonoscopy when she told me I do not have Crohn's.  I have been waiting to talk with her.  I told her my concerns about the fact that she told me I don't have Crohn's after five years of taking Crohn's medicine. I told her I am happy I don't have Crohn's but I still don't know what I have.  She thinks I IBS. Hurrah.  I have decided to stop taking meds for now but I have some on standby and will begin taking them if I begin feeling like I need them. Overall I feel much better after speaking to her. She said I should have called her right away.

Before I went for my appointment I made a super Mediterranean Pasta Salad. 


It tastes really good.  I used the fresh herbs from my garden.   Something is eating my mint and basil. I need to figure what it is and how to stop it.  Oh, I went to the store to buy a lemon. The lemons were so pitiful.  I decided to use the tiny lemons in my backyard instead.  I picked four of them and used their zest and juice. I had to supplement with "Real lem"

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!