Thursday, July 24, 2014

WATER ON-DEMAND

Today I had a certified technician come and look at my on-demand water heater. The first thing he said was that my previous contractor did not put a valve for cleaning. He would have to cut pipes and put in new valves. Then he looked around and had a moment of crisis where he thought the whole system had been installed incorrectly.  He talked about return pipes not being installed. Putting in copper pipes. I saw the dollar signs. Then he called his boss and took a photo and emailed it to him. Problem solved. No return pipes needed. Yay!

I was given a tutorial on how to clean the screen. That needs to be done every 6 months. Then I left him to his cutting and cleaning. When he was done, the hot water flowed faster and better. 

This morning I had to do a fast before I gave blood. I woke up SO early.  Then I saw the foot doc. She said I was progressing. I told her my other foot sometimes burned. Turns out there is something called sympathetic RSD.  She wants me to go see a guy who is an osteopath in neurology.  His yelp reviews are not so good.  I will think about it.  I am going to try Tiger Balm first.  More physical therapy...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!