Saturday, July 5, 2014

HUGE TOMATO PLANT

Today I had to repot my tomato plant. I bought the plant when it was very little. I nurtured it and watered it. Now it us so huge it has outgrown the pot I planted it in.  Today I put it in a giant pot. In fact the pot was so big I ran out of dirt and need to buy more. The tomato plant looks much happier. 

We have all sorts of tomatoes showing up. I can't wait to have fresh tomatoes.  I am already thinking about next year and what I will plant. My herb garden is doing fine. The thyme is still so small. Something is eating my mint. Other then that it is doing okay. 

I would love to have a little garden area next year.  Even if it is all in containers. One tomato, green bean, zucchini. That would be enough.

Happi update: Happi slept through the night. 

Today I rode 10 miles in one hour on level 2.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!