Monday, July 21, 2014

PERSONAL INFORMATION

As you may have been reading in recent blogs, I am on a mission to clean up my office. To recap, my office has not really been touched since our renovation. During the renovation my office was the "clean room"; the place where things got dumped to keep free from construction dust.  Over the years I have moved some stuff out but I have not done much to go through the junk that has piled up in there along with all my work junk.

One of the things I have a lot of is stuff that needs to be shredded. You know bank statements, old credit card statements, ATM receipts. That kind of stuff. Stuff I am uncomfortable throwing five years worth in the recycle bin.  So today I researched shredding companies. I found out there is a shredding company about six blocks away that will come to my house, set up a chair, take my stuff and shred it right in front of my eyes.  No more sitting in front of a silly little shredder and trying to figure out where to put the shredding. (The shredding has to go in a paper bag in the recycle bin but on the west coast no one uses paper bags anymore because you have to pay for them.  So this becomes a conundrum.)

I am waiting to gather up all my stuff to be shredded and then I am going to have them come and shred it all.  My aching back and swollen fingers will be so happy!

I rode 10 miles in 1 hour today on the stationary bike.  Level 3.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!