Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Three Truths And One Lie (#NHBPM Day 8)

I am supposed to write three truths and one lie and it is up to you to tell me which is which.  This is really hard because I am such an open book.  Once you talk about your poop, what is there left to keep secret?  Good luck!

A. I have a tattoo of a rose and butterfly.  My old partner and I got these matching tattoos in a place most people can't see.   Ugh, now I wish I could alter it somehow so it was different.  I would get another one but I worry that it could make me sick with infection.  Oh, and when I had appendicitis the surgeon cut into me on the left side so he wouldn't cut open my tattoo.  Wasn't that nice?

B.  I would have said I scrapbooking but I already gave that one away!  I used to do cross stitch.  I made many little cross stitch ornaments and a picture that I hand up during the Christmas holidays.  I still have a pattern that I keep and hope that some day I will work on of Lady and the Tramp.

C.  I always secretly wanted to go to law school.  I studied for the LSATs but never took the test, therefore I never applied to law school.  I guess I worried I didn't study hard enough, who knows, I was young and stupid.  I have been told by many people over the years I should have gone to law school because I love to argue and can see both sides to an argument. Instead I ended up getting my Master's in Nonprofit Management years later. I guess it all worked out for the best.

D.  I was the photo editor of my college newspaper for one year.  I got the position because the current photo editor took me on assignment and had me photograph the coin thingy on a washing machine.  He then claimed the published photo  was his.  He got caught (it was a really good photo!) and I was given his job.  Not exactly how one wants a job but, hey, you take 'em where you get 'em.

Okay, now you tell me which one is the lie.  I bet even my family won't be able to tell you!  Take a guess...  See if you can figure it out.  I will reveal later this week.

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J   

1 comment:

  1. Unfair! You are too convincing on all counts. I bet you'd be great on Hollywood Squares.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!