Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blogging for 30 Days (#NHBPM Day 3)

I have joined a group called Wego Health and they have a challenge for it's members to blog 30 posts in 30 days on health issues.  So I am taking that challenge!  They have given us a list of topics in case we get writers block.

I am also starting a new idea.  Since friends and family want to know how I am doing and I don't always want to write about it, I thought I would start using a emoticons to say if it is a
Good day



 Bad day




Just an okay day



The first two posts for 11/1 and 11/2 were to write the Title of My Future Book and My TV Show.  Skipping past those for right now, I am going right to 11/3 Write a Letter to My 18 Year Self.

The things I would tell my 18 year old self would be:
  • things will get better
  • life will get on track, just have patience
  • do the things you want to now (because you will get RA and you might not be able to them later on!)
  • you will move far away
  •  college will end but not in four years
  • believe it or not you will go to graduate school 
  • you will get married, divorced and find a partner (there's a twist you probably didn't see coming)
  • there will be these things called Ipods, Iphones, Ipads (funny sounding, I know)
  • everyone will stop using LPs, then CDs and then MP3s
  • Schools will stop teaching cursive writing, stop having gym, art and music classes
  • you will own that red convertible
 What would you tell your 18 year old self?  Share your story.

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J 

1 comment:

  1. To stick it out with UPS (back then I worked as a Loss Prevention Supervisor). Had I done that I would be very wealthy today as they had a stock split years later and those vested in the company with stock made it big time :-) To travel the world, hold off on marriage, tell those around me I love them daily, life is too short, you will not only get two types of thyroid cancers but ra and be prepared by buying insurances and keeping them.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!