Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Greeting card post! (#NHBPM Day 29)

I am having the weirdest things happening.  I have a severe pain in my right foot.  I had my dermatologist look at it and she thinks I injured a bone on the bottom of my foot.  It is incredibly painful with each step.  It has been going on for more than a week.  Then today my left eye is having some weird pain and is a bit swollen.  I know I have Sjogren's so maybe that is what is going on but it feels weird and it kinda hurts.  The question is Am I going to fall apart?  Just bit by bit, will my parts just fall off?  I am sure tomorrow things will feel better.

Today I am supposed to write a greeting card post! If I were going to write a greeting card for someone who is newly diagnosed, it would say on the front:

Arthritis is not just all aches and pains!

and inside it would say:

It's lots of pills, heating pads, funny gloves, sensible shoes and silly questions from loved ones.  
I am here for you when you need a friend!

Okay,  I will not be changing careers any time soon!  I think I will stick with my day job. Card writing is tough stuff.  I won't tell you how long it took me to come up with those three lines.

What would your card say? 


This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!