Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My TV Show Not My Personal Brand (#NHBPM Day 9)

Today I am supposed to write about My Personal Brand. But I am not going to.  I can't think of anything I would rather not do.  I don't think I have a personal brand.  So I am going to write about My TV Show.

Imagine my blog turned into a TV show!  The main star would be adrienne.  She would live in a city with her two wacky dogs and her partner.  She has her own business with all these clients with all these problems.  adrienne would try to solve them.   

And oh yeah, she would have RA.  She is an advocate for RA.

Boy, what a boring show!  The pilot would suck so bad that it would be cancelled in the first week.  You never know how boring your life is until you try to write it as a sitcom.  No wonder Jerry Seinfeld and George Castanza had such a hard time...

How would you describe your own life as a TV Show?  Let's hope it is more interesting than mine. 

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J   

1 comment:

  1. Mine would be a comedy show. Viewers would be laughing at me and not with me. I have often said I should write a pilot show and feature my family and the crazy members we have here.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!