Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby (#NHBPM Day 11)

I am supposed to be writing about what works well in my community BUT my brother and his wife had a baby this morning and that is WAY more fun to write about!  Yes, I have become an aunt again.  You know what they say, always an aunt...  or is that always a bridesmaid?  Anyway, little Reese entered this world at (pregnant pause for full effect) 11:11 am on 11/11/11.  Can you believe it?  She is an adorable little six pound baby girl.

I am so happy to report everyone is healthy and made it through with flying colors.  The family is texting and emailing.  Anyway, this is my post for today.  New baby news!  Yay!

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J   

1 comment:

  1. We had the entire OR crew (Obstetrics, Pediatric, Anesthesiology, etc.) working to make 11:11. It was our obstetrician who initially said "we can do this folks."

    It was a great day, so excited we made your blog! Reese is looking forward to meeting her aunts on Skype soon.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!