Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Little Engine Post (#NHBPM Day 16)

The Little Engine that Could
I have been asked to write a list post with 10-15 lines that each start with "I think I can..."  Then I have been asked to write 5 lines that start with "I know I can..."  So here goes my attempt.
  1. I think I can be better about taking my medicine every day.
  2. I think I can exercise more often and lose some of this weight.
  3. I think I can finish this 30 blogs in 30 days project.  Whew...
  4. I think I can read this months book club book selection in time for book club.
  5. I think I can continue my current scrapbooking project and start and finish the next two in a timely manner.
  6. I think I can get through the holidays in one piece with no RA flares, Crohn's attacks or the flu.
  7. I think I can keep dreaming of vacations to far away places, in far away lands, in far away galaxies.
  8. I think I can do more projects around the house rather than hire someone to do them.  It is satisfying to do them myself when I can.
  9. I think I can get the hot tub up and running so we can hot tub this winter.
  10. I think I can raise money and walk in this year's Arthritis Walk.  Anyone want to join me??
  1. I know I can be a great Arthritis Ambassador and go to Washington, D.C. in April for the lobbying gathering.
  2. I know I can laugh, laugh, laugh.
  3. I know I can continue to love and walk my dogs.
  4. I know I can continue to cook and eat healthy.  I am getting better at the cooking part.
  5. I know I can keep this sense of humor through it all.
Can you think of a list of "I think I can..." or  "I know I can..." ?  Will you share??

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!