Friday, November 30, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 30

Photo Challenge picture of the day.


I spent the day with my long time friend B. We had the best time! We picked up where we left off back in 2001. The last time I saw him was the day before the 9/11 attacks when I flew back to the West Coast.

We went with my parents to a half and half vegan/non-vegan restaurant. The food was good.

Then we went shopping. We got a bit lost with the crazy GPS on my phone. It took us back to the airport for some reason. B thinks it misses the airport!

We went to Target and I bought a new headset for my iPod. It still didn't work. We decided to go to the Apple Genius Bar and see if they can fix it before my flight back.  Off we went to the mall. What a mall!! The geniuses at the Genius Bar fixed my iPod in 10 minutes. There was something stuck in the headphone jack. I am super happy. Music on the way home.

Then we walked around the mall.  We laughed and laughed.

We had to get back for the pre-wedding dinner. I needed to dress and get my camera. I was not going to let this occassion go by without photos .

There was plenty of food and many friends and family to talk to. There were fancy desserts that were like show pieces.

I thing everyone had a good time.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!