Wednesday, November 14, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 14

Here is my Photo Challenge picture of the day.


I saw this and it looked cool.

I saw my primary doctor today.  We talked about my weird reaction to the Shinrex shot.  My lymph nodes being inflamed in my underarm and upper arm.  The lymph nodes are getting better. They don't hurt anymore.  They are still swollen.  I am supposed to get my second Shinrex shot in early December.  I am going to wait for at least another month and get the shot in my right arm this time.  Spread the love!

Then we talked about what to do with my other medications: Xeljanz.  Do I go on it while I am having these issues with the Shinrex shots?  Do I take the antibiotics for the Ocular Rosasea?  Or will that complicate things?  I don't want to go on antibiotics now with my brother's wedding trip coming up.  Then there is this horrible smoke in the air.  Will I have to go on a puffer?  Last time I used a puffer I got thrush and then I had to take another medicine to get rid of it.  Each medicine means another complication.  So I have to think this all through carefully.  Taking Xeljanz and having the complications with Shinrex could make the complications worse.  So right now I am staying off the Xeljanz which means no relief from my RA so I can get the shingles shots and don't get shingles.  Right now I am staying inside my home so I don't have to use a puffer and get thrush.  It is all trade-offs.

Then I got my flu shot.  So at least I won't get the flu on my trip.

I also took Happi to the vet because I think she is getting another UTI.  They ran some tests and I will get the results tomorrow.  She has lost 4 pounds since her surgery.  Poor baby.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!