Saturday, November 24, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 24

Photo Challenge picture of the day.

Today the gardener came to clear out the backyard for the winter.  She cut all the vines back to the fence.  She trimmed this weird plant back that has grown out of control.  It filled a whole compost bin.  I am super happy with the results.  We also spoke about plans for the spring.

I spent the evening cooking chicken and rice to make frozen meal packets for the dog sitter for my upcoming trip. This way all she has to do is defrost a packet overnight and Happi's food is ready to go.  I really love my dog to cook and cut up breast after breast of chicken. I also bought and cooked way more than I needed so I have it in the freezer. What do I know about chicken?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!