Wednesday, November 7, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 7

My Photo Challenge Photo today is


Isn't that a great pumpkin?  I saw it today on a dog walk.  It is an interesting color.

My handyman came today to install my new shower head.  My shower head flew off a while ago when I turned on the shower one morning.  I thought for sure the shower head broke the glass shower wall but it didn't.  I had to order a new shower head from the company that matches my bathroom faucets.  Unfortunately that company discontinued my model and finish and I had to buy another model and finish.  That model could not be shipped to my area for some strange reason.  So I had to have it shipped to my brother's home (thank you!) and he shipped it to me.

I have been using the rain shower head but it just isn't the same as a regular shower head. 

My handyman arrived and installed my new shower head.  I was so happy to have a working shower again.    It has three settings and I can't wait to use all three.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!