Sunday, November 25, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 25

Photo Challenge picture of the day.

Today has been a tough one for Happi.  She must have eaten something that didn't agree with her tummy.  Then she was peeing all over the house.  I tried to put doggie diapers on her but that didn't go so well.  I wish I had a video of this exchange.  Me chasing her all over the house, her running away from me scared.  Upstairs, downstairs.  Finally I realized it just was not going to happen.  Someone needs to make a doggie diaper that doesn't need dogs with long tails to shove the long tail through a little hole.  As soon as I grabbed Happi's tail, it was all over.  Then I cut the diaper and put it around her tail and taped it.  But do you know how hard it is to hold a dog, hold two sides of a diaper and a long piece of packing tape in place?  At least with a baby, they can't run away.  And you can't get the tape stuck in their fur!  It was a mess.  Happi was having none of it.

I took back three digital cable boxes.  Here where I live you can only view TV with a digital cable box.  It is a little box that is attached to your cable line and to your TV.  Since I am "cutting cable", I disconnected the boxes and took them back to the cable company.  I know have two cable boxes and basic cable.  I have Hulu live TV, HBO now, Showtime and Netflix and it all costs less than what I was paying just for Cable.  I should have "cut cable" a long time ago.  I am saving $50 a month.  Who cares if I can see the Military Channel?  I have the basic channels and that is the most important.  I am even thinking of getting rid of cable all together and just go with Hulu, Hbo Now, Showtime and Netflix.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!