Thursday, November 29, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 29

Photo Challenge picture of the day.

Today I flew to Raleigh, North Carolina to attend my brother's wedding.  It was a long trip getting ready in the morning and getting across the country.  Actually it was a long week getting ready.  Since I had a dog sitter staying at my home, I had to make the house presentable.  I had to get the dog's food ready.  I made pouches of chicken and rice and pouches of broth and froze them.  The dog sitter just has to take them out of the freezer and feed the dogs.  It just took a lot of work.

The flight went well.  There was an empty middle seat. Not something you see every day on a flight.  I could not get my GPS to see that I was in NC.  It kept thinking I was in the west coast.  It said it would take 4 days to get to my hotel from the airport.  I got lost going to the hotel.  I finally found it.

I am here and happy in my hotel room.  I have been in contact with the dog sitter and gotten happy dog photos. The heater in my room didn't work at first and I had to call maintenance.  It kind of works now.  I have it set to 75 degrees and I am still cold.  The maintenance man told me I need more amino acids because I am getting sick.  Okay.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!