Saturday, November 10, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 10

I decided to go shopping today. The air is unbreathable so I figure a store would be a good place to kill a few hours.

I needed to buy some new jeans. I found two pair of blue jeans (light and dark) and three pair of these new pants that are jean-type material but cut like nicer pants. I got them in tan, slate, and blue.  Then I got a new coat for colder weather.

Pretty successful shopping trip.

I came home and tried on all the clothes for my brother's wedding trip. I think I am ready to go.

Here is my Photo Challenge picture for the day.

A view from my balcony. I can normally see for miles. The smoke is so thick there is no disability and the air quality is miserable.  My heart goes out to all the people in the fire areas. Such a tragedy.  Despite what you hear it has nothing to do with forest management.  It has to do with years of a drought causing dry brush and Santa Ana winds. Now if you want to discuss whether people should continue to build in areas where fires, floods, hurricanes, etc keep happening, I will be happy to discuss that.

Until tomorrow. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!