Sunday, November 4, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 4

Wow!  Today was fun.

I was very unexcited to go to this event today.  It was a going away dog party for my old dog walker.  She, her partner and her baby are moving to Portland.  We all met in a popular park on a sunny Sunday.  All I could think was Ugh.  Parking will be a pain and I have to bring Lucky who hates being in the car.  I have to leave Happi home alone because she can't walk that far.

Well, I was wrong.  I found parking super close and we had a pleasant walk to the picnic area.  Lucky had a super big smile on her face from the first minute.  She was running around smiling.


Then she was sitting pretty while she got cookies.


It was a fun event with nice people and nice dogs.  Lucky had a good time and got lots of attention.  She is zonked out now.

I tried her new seat belt basket for the car.  It is a basket that goes in the front seat and she sits in it and gets seat belted in.  Since the basket is not on the seat of the car, the air bags will not go off.  It allows her to see out the window, therefore she will not get car sick.  She twisted herself around on the way to the park but on the way back, she was just fine.  I think it will be great.  She doesn't hate it and I feel she is safer not running around the front seat.

Here is my photo of the day.  I brought my camera to take photos of the dogs and this was my best photo:


He was a sweet dog and so photogenic.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!