Wednesday, November 21, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY 21

Photo Challenge picture of the day:

Yes, leaves change color in California! 

Oh, it rained!!  All day.  Yay!  I went out to run an errand and I forgot I have not put the stuff back in the trunk of my car after getting it fixed from the accident.  So I had no umbrella.  Of course the minute I parked the car, it began to pour.  I had to run a city block to and from the vet's office to pick up the dog food I paid for but forgot to get yesterday.  It is only water and I dried quickly.  

The funniest thing I heard today:

Today's forecast: mostly rainy with a high chance of "I can finally breathe."

Lucky update: she is reluctantly wearing the cone-of-shame.  Last night she climbed in bed with me and cuddled so close to me she was almost on top of me.  I allowed it because I know she is so miserable and feels horrible.  Normally she would be shooed back to her bed or put in her cage.  I hope I am not starting a bad habit I am going to have to break later.  She just looks so pitiful and makes these little sighing/whining noises.  She just can't get comfortable but it is more important that she doesn't lick her foot.  I don't want her to lose her toenail.  She has already lost 1/3 of her teeth.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!